* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, December 24

Today I Am An Adult

No, I didn't get married, or buy a house, I did something that most people take for granted.

I ran some errands and went to visit a friend.

I did this with a borrowed car and I did this alone. For the first time.

I have never had the freedom to go where I wanted to, when I wanted to, and mapped the trip the way I felt like it. It was wonderful. 

I have never felt like an adult, as I've mentioned here before I've waiting for a letter to come and give me the instructions on how to be grown up. Or an epiphany that would open up that closed of part of my brain that keeps me feeling like a child.

I got my epiphany while sitting behind the wheel of my neighbor's Neon. It was if sinuses I didn't know I had suddenly cleared and I was able to breathe deep and free for the first time.   

It was a nice way to spend Theanna's birthday eve.

Now I can't wait to do it again.

Doesn't anyone want to give me a car?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home