* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, December 20

Driving Force

This winter I haven't gotten depressed about the snow. I think it's because I move Laurie's truck for her and that makes it feel like a storm is a good thing. I love to drive. I've driven alone twice now and am looking forward to a time when I can just go anytime I feel like it.

Someday soon I will take a road trip to New Jersey and see my Goils. There will be much laughter and kitchen snuggling. I might have to wait until spring, but today is the first day of winter so it's not so far away. The days will start getting longer, and longer. I can't wait.

I haven't heard from my cousin since Thanksgiving, I wonder if I should call her or wait until she calls me. Waiting for a call hasn't worked out very well for me, I've lost friends that way. They might say differently but that's how I remember it; I decided to let them call me for a change and they never did and the next thing I know I reach out only to have my hand slapped back.

I'm sleepy.

1 Comments:

Blogger MoGin said...

Oh gosh Rynn I've gots oodles of reading of your blog to do, I need to get the story on your cousin- I havn't read this since I last emailed you on this- been so busy- I'll have to start at the beginning of the year!! ha...haaa! Lots of fabulous reading for sure!

Sun Dec 21, 07:21:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home