* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, October 29

Yay!

I got my license yesterday! I can drive alone! If I had a car!

Yay!

I was so pleased that I told the guy giving me the test that I had to give him a faux hug then I squeezed his arm with my hand. And before he got out of the car I told him that I'd miss him.

When I went inside the BMV to get Eva I left the paper license inside the car and steeled myself and froze my face into a "nearly crying" expression and waved her over to the door. She came toward me ready to console me but I couldn't hold it any longer. "I got it!" I said with a big smile. She was so happy for me that she squealed and hugged me. 

I'm not big with the practical jokes but I knew that she'd get a kick out of it. I've got 60 days to get my regular license. I couldn't do it yesterday because I didn't take proof of address with me. I wasn't counting on it at all. Even though I felt comfortable behind the wheel, I didn't want to jinx it. 

So, I'm licensed to drive. I'm guessing that my license to kill will come later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home