* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, October 18

An Update

Not that there's anything to report, really. I had a very painful sinus headache for 2 days but it's gone today so that good.  Dresden is a smart little boy who's becoming a big boy. He's almost as big as Joss, not as wide bur he is as tall and long as his sister. He's a funny boy, too. When I tell him no, and it's something he really wants, he runs away chirping. You know that sound that the mother cat makes to call her kittens? It's like that. It's like he's full out whining like a little kid. He does make me laugh.

He still plays fetch, although I was told that he would grow out of it, when he wants to play he'll bring me a sponge ball to throw.

Joss is standing up for herself and not taking any of Dresden's attempts to Alpha her out lying down. She smacks him as he lays on his back in front of her and reaches out to tap her. It's all a jolly pantomime that I enjoy -- stifling laughter -- from a distance. 

On the news yesterday they said that we might have snow Tuesday and Wednesday of this coming week.

Shoot me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home