* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, October 3

Why?

I fell asleep no problem, but I woke up at 1:30 and now I can't go back to sleep. It's been two hours and I'm only slightly tired. It's crazy. I have plans to go out to dinner with Keith (no big deal, he's a smoker and I'm allergic so it can't go anywhere) but if I can't get some more sleep I'm not going anywhere.

Sleeplessness always shows in darker circles under my eyes that no amount of make-up can cover; it goes from dark, dark, dark, dark, to clown in nothing flat. Plus I'm already feeling cranky I can only imagine what a further 14 hours will bring. Mind crushing delirium, probably.

I did write a thousand words of nothing much yesterday in about an hour so I know that I can do it, now I need to find my muse. If anyone reading this has any ideas please pass them along. I can use the inspiration. 

I lost all my notes and most of my writing in the Great Storage Fiasco of aught seven so I have to start from scratch. I'm especially hurting about losing the first part of my novel and hope that I have it on disc somewhere. We're talking about over 20 years of work - gone. I've got to find a way to let the frustration go, but it's hard.

I guess I'll go read for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home