* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, January 20

Voice From the Past...

I do think about you from time to time. I wonder what you're up to, if you've found peace, of the fun we had. (A time in an Italian restaurant with a dime, a piece of silverware, a glass of water, and a trick that could never be repeated, comes to me often.)

Then I remember how you willingly hurt someone very close to me. How you saw the wrong and sided with it and have never tried to make it right.

I don't claim to be faultless, but when I think I'm wrong, I apologize; I'm sorry if I treated you poorly when you didn't deserve it, but I don't regret the letter I sent you in spite of it ending our contact. You saw it as being out of line, but never took it seriously. You must have thought that the letter you wrote in reply was excusable, that I would just let it go; you believed I would call you for a ride from the airport. I'm sure there are things that you remember I've done for which you think I could make right with an apology. I don't remember them, I wish I could clear the air for Karma's sake, I work on forgiving you, but it hasn't happened yet.

The simple answer is I won't be friends with someone I don't trust. Truth used to mean something to you but now I couldn't trust you to recognize it.

As Theanna's friend Ron says, "Everything has an expiration date."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home