* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, January 1

................................................................Happy Ne

I was reading last night as I waited for the new year, got interested in what I was reading, and when I looked up again, it was 12:15.

I missed the new year by fifteen minutes; if my calculations are correct (and since they're mine and deal with numbers, how could they be) I'm going to be at least 15 minutes behind everyone else for this whole year.

Consider this your warning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

midnight, new years eve, is just another moment, on just another day....nothing special.....you can kiss your friends and drink champaigne anytime you like.

thanksgiving is just a day like any other. you can invite your friends and family for a feast on any day of the year.

in fact, when everyone celebrates the same holiday on the same day, it just causes traffic tie ups, glogged airpoirts, delayed flights, and extremely long lines at stores.

Thu Jan 03, 03:49:00 PM EST  
Blogger Rynn said...

Fine! I'll be on time. ::pout::

Thu Jan 03, 06:50:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home