* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, December 2

Conan and Letterman, Were Always My Favorites

According to this article David Letterman and his company, World Wide Pants, have been and will continue to pay the staff that isn't on strike but isn't working due to the strike. This covers Late Show and the Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson, about 160 people.

Meanwhile Jay Leno, who, according to an unnamed staffer, promised his staff: "I can't get into details, but nobody will miss a car payment or lose their house. We're family. Trust me. I'm going to take care of this,"

Day before yesterday, Friday November 30, 2007, he laid off 80 staff members.

If all the allegations are true, Leno is a bigger asshole than I thought he was. I've felt like he was a complete prick for years, since he started hosting the Tonight Show.

Conan, on the other hand, is paying his people out of his own pocket. I love me some Conan. Always have. I don't watch his show as often as I used to*, but when I think of the late night talk shows, he's the one I like best.

I want to thank Conan and Letterman for being good people, doing the right thing, and helping me to have some more faith in humankind.

*If I were a Nelson Family, I would always "watch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home