* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, January 19

A Full Couple of Weeks

Since last I wrote I've been promised a sofa, had my phone disconnected, been without meds, had the sofa snatched away, been promised an answer to an easy question, answer not given in time promised, wrote and sent a very direct email, received a reply telling me that my services as a friend were no longer needed, (this in place of answering the easy question) ran out of food, got my meds, forfeited my things in Berkeley storage unit, (writing, albums signed Douglas Adams, Graham Chapman, Terry Prachett, Michael Palin, Neil Gaiman, and rest of book collection, posters, pictures, buttons, sewing machine, vacuum, rug steam clearer - essentially everything I've gotten in my 22 years on the west coast,) all with a level of stress just below the shrieking line.

So, how's your new year going?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home