* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, December 1

Could only happen to me

One day, after sewing for many previous days, I noticed that there was a lot of thread ends on the carpet. I mean a lot. There were stretched out bits, balled up bits, and some of different colors that had collected together in short piles. The vacuum was no help, it was an old tank of a thing and didn't have much suction left in it. I gave up on having any mechanical help and set about picking up the threads by hand.

I leaned down to pick up a black thread ball and thought that it looked like a dead spider. As I got it closer I realized that it was a dead spider and dropped it. As it hit the floor the dead spider took off running. I stomped on it, thank goodness I had shoes on.

Needless to say, I stopped picking up thread and bought a new vacuum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home