* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, January 31

My First Attempt At Editing

Oh, sure, it's just Jocelyn playing and all I did was add music, but I had to start somewhere, right?

Oh, and I converted it from .mov to .avi.

I tried to upload it here, but blogger hates me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tavie said...

I love it but it's way too short!

Sat Feb 16, 02:16:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home