* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, October 26

The Biggest Blah of All

I am in a very bad place. My stomach feels like its full of molten bile; I've screwed up so badly that I don't know where to turn.

Last month, my birthday month, I decided that I deserved extra fun so I took a small direct deposit advance. I thought if I charged over what I had in my account if I took a little more from direct deposit advance before the end of the day that I wouldn't be charged an over draft fee. I was wrong. I was over drawn when I received my direct deposit this month and was not offered the direct deposit advance. I don't have it in me to go into all of the details, I'm humiliated enough. The end result is that my rent check bounced, the payment to the storage unit was returned, and I just received a disconnection notice from the electric company (not the kid's show, the mean one) I'm running out of my meds, I have no cash, I'm overdrawn again and if it weren't for finally getting the money I was owed from T.D. I wouldn't have any food at all.

I know I brought it on myself, I know that there's no one to help me, I don't have anything to sell except the coins I've collected over the years and I can't get to a place where I can sell them.

I'm trapped. I want to climb into the back of the closet and curl up in the dark. And on top of it all I owe friends money. I'm in a hole and I can't get out, depression is pushing down on me. I'm so embarrassed to be in this place of worthlessness, but I have to tell someone and I don't think people come here often so maybe by the time it's read, it will be over.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i knew what to do to help.

and your bank has ridiculous charges.

Sat Oct 27, 10:28:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I stop by your blog occasionally.

Check out Modest Needs - http://www.modestneeds.org/. It is an organization dedicated to helping people get through financial slumps just like the one you are going through now. It is not an ultimate solution, but a way to help pay off your most important bills so that you have the tools to get back on your feet again. I hope it can help you.

Things will get better and people care about you ... even if it may not seem like it in the moment. I hope you can feel all the good energy I'm sending your way.

Sun Oct 28, 08:59:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Rynn said...

Thanks, eva8, I wish I knew what you could do.

Anonymous, I rarely post unsigned comments, but I think this link could help others who come here. I have had a look and it looks like a good site. Thanks for the suggestion.

I wish I had a name to put to the good energy.

Mon Oct 29, 06:10:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home