* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, July 9

Boxes, Boxes Everywhere but Not a Spot to Sleep

I'm packing up and moving out of this room and into an apartment. I hate moving. I hate the packing, the unpacking and especially the lifting and carrying. Once I'm moved in, I'll be closer to town, so that's good. I'll be on my own, so that's great. I can walk around in my all together, so that's wonderful. I've been missing my naked time.

The cats know something's going on, but since I've only packed up the books and DVDs they seem to be under the impression that the empty boxes are for them.

I need more boxes, that's one thing I'm really sure about.

I move on Friday the 13th, which is when the Knights Templar got the snot kicked out of them way back when and why we think of it as an unlucky day.

Okay, I'm back into the fray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home