* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, October 21

DON'T be careful for what you wish for

It's no great surprise that I've been missing my friends. Especially the Eastcoasters. I've been wishing that I could see Tavie for the last few months. We're both going through stuff and it would be comforting to be together. The middle of last month I joined the sfbrowncoats email list (fans of Joss Whedon's Firefly/Serenity) and I was immediatly welcomed and subsequently received a press pass for a pre-opening of Serenity. One of the gals who helps orginize the meet-ups and shindigs is Arielle. She's passionate about Whedonverse, smart and funny. She reminded me of Tavie; her love of KITH, her wonderful brain, and her sharp sense of humour.

The more I learn about Arielle, the more she reminds me of Tavie. Last weekend, there were a few of us hanging at her place and it comes out that her favorite musical is Into The Woods. My jaw dropped - that's also Tavie's favorite musical.

Wish away, my loves, sometimes it works in your favour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home