* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, October 8

Again I implore

How do you fall in love? Is there a code word that you whisper out of the corner of your mouth that lets the others know that you're ready? Is it a look, a smile, a way to lick your lips that alerts the world that you're open for business? Do you have to sign up? Or send in a card to register? Is there a cookie that I've failed to enable?

I want to be warmed by loving arms and to rest my head on a ready shoulder. I want to roll over and have someone in the way. I want to steal the blankets and feel cold feet against my calves.

I want to hold a hand that wants to hold mine and feel comfortable and trusting when I let go.

How do I get there? The road signs are in another language and the natives think it's funny that I don't understand. I hear that it's easier than I'm making it out but easier like math? Because if that's the case I'm fucked. Or not fucked if you want the reality. Not touched, not kissed, not loved. The only cold feet in my bed are my own.

I am lost.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tavie said...

I could have written this post-- you put perfectly into words how I've been feeling, too.

If you find out the answer...

Mon Oct 10, 03:00:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home