* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, July 12

Another day in a pair of ice

It's too hot here. It's hotter elsewhere, like, say, the surface of the sun or Texas, but it's too hot for me.

I'm not sleeping, I'm having a waiting game with my period, again, I want to dye my roots but I don't have the energy because it's too fucking hot.

Oh, and now I feel at headache coming on.

Joe is moving to LA the first of next month if not sooner, and he doesn't have time to hang out because he's so stressed about the move he can't sleep at night and is taking some epic naps. Or at least epic flopping abouts attempting to nap.

Nap. That sounds good right about now, but if I sleep now I won't be able to sleep tonight and I have to be ready to leave the house at 11am for post birthday celebratory afternoon with Claire.

I feel bored and listless, dizzy-kinda, deep down I feel useless and achey. I think I will go lay down. Maybe I'll just have an epic flop about instead of a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home