* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, January 28

Confusion and Bad Hair Days

I wish I knew what to do about Joe. He and I are having a rough patch over his blog. I missed a couple of misspelled words (I think blogger did something but I'm still taking responsibility for it) in one post and now I'm no longer proofing his blog. (Of course when I pointed out to him that it was one time then he tells me it was more then once and when I asked where he refused to tell me.) He's not telling me the whole story until I piss him off and then suddenly he's spilling it all. And I'm not supposed to be upset about it. He says that he doesn't want to hurt my feelings but because I don't go gently into this good night, my feelings do get hurt and I lose trust in him.

Frankly, he's treating me like a girlfriend that he's about to break up with.

He says that our friendship is the most important thing, so if he had to pick between the being friends or me doing his site, he would pick being friends, but knowing now what I do about him, it feels like he's edging towards having someone else do his site. I asked him if that was the case and he denied it, still who knows. I don't. I used to think he was being completely honest with me, now I look back and am not sure. So many excuses that used to ring true are now clouded in distrust. I really hate this.

I put forth the idea that we should make our friendship separate from our business, because he needs to be able to tell me anything about the site and I need to feel secure in our friendship. He's giving it a try, but he says that he thinks it seems schizophrenic.

I bleached my hair tonight. The bleach that I got had a tint in with it that would tone down the orange/yellow. And well... Let me put it this way; you know how sometimes you're walking down the street and you see an old person with purple hair and you think, "Oh, how sad, they didn't know what they were doing."

I now look like I don't know what I'm doing.

At least my outsides match my insides now, so I've got that going for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home