* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, January 1

2005

I have friends who had what they believed to be a bad year and I feel bad for them because I can see that they had a good year, but that's for them to decide.

I had a good year. It started out low; depression so bad that I didn't know who I was any more and such a large swallowing of pride that I'm surprised that I didn't choke to death on it. But I was able to not only swallow it but I kept it down, too. I asked for so much help that I'm stunned that I didn't start saying "help me" instead of "hello." I asked the right people because they helped me. I got back on meds, started talk therapy again and worked harder on me than I ever had. I somehow saw that I was worth it.

I didn't do much writing but the way I see it being happier will allow me to write different things instead of the same thing cropping up again and again.

Once again, I'm blessed with wonderful friends who love me more than thought I deserved to be loved and I loved them fully and, for the first time, without fear. Sorry guys, it's about me, not you.

I hope you all have a wonderful year and thank you for being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home