* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, January 5

Yesterday

January 4th is Dave Foley's birthday, but because I was sick I missed wishing him a happy day on this blog.

I feel like a bad fan. He's always been so nice to me, even the time that I couldn't stop saying his name. I could see that he wanted to ask me if there was something wrong with me, but he didn't. Nice guy. Didn't have to be, but he was.

Happy belated birthday, Dave. I hope that the celebration is still happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home