* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, August 17

Okay. My Earthlink account is working again thanks to Robert D. at costomer service (ask for him by name) I'm watching the Monk Marathon on USA, and I'm drinking a pretty good cup of coffee.

Life is a pretty sweet fruit.

I watched a good movie last night. It's called All I Want. It's also called Try Seventeen according to www.imdb.com. Elijah Wood is the lead, he does pain and heartbreak so well. I wouldn't mind seeing it on DVD with commentary. I don't know if it's out there but I would rent it in a heart beat.

I'm off to Netflix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home