* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, August 9

Oh, and I never did leave the house today. I called Samantha to see if we were still on for beading things and she wasn't there so I talked to Peter for over an hour and a half. We've spent so much time on surface subjects it was nice to have the opportunity to talk about things that made my brain work. That makes me happy. Thinking about things that I hadn't thought...to...well think about. I always knew that he had more to offer than jokes but there hadn't even been the opportunity. There was either a crowd, or a movie about to start, or a comedian on stage that stopped us from TALKING.

That's why I didn't go out, I felt if I had already accomplished so much.

What did you do today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home