* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, August 9

Arg. The mail didn't come in until after 3:30 yesterday and I had to get all my stuff done later in the day than I would have liked. I fixed my hair color; I am again your cute, little blonde friend. Now, I'm waiting for Safeway.com to bring my groceries so I can trundle down to Walgreens to get a few things for the weekend. I.E. mouth wash and Trazadone so I can sleep tonight.

I'm supposed to go to Davis today with Samantha, but I haven't heard from her. I sent an email and left a message on her phone so I've done all I can. If I haven't heard from her by the time I have the groceries put away I'll head out into my day. I can't sit around all day waiting for my beloved, flaky friends. You know?

In the midst of my "is my friend really willing to have sex with me?" dilemma the first candidate got back in touch. I have given up on him. Maybe I shouldn't but the trust is gone. I still want to be his friend but there will be no sex unless he can prove that he is (sorry) worthy of my trust. And a casual IM, that I had to start, after several months of no contact will not do it.

Bad night's sleep again. I'm feeling spacey. In Fight Club insomnia is discribed as feeling like everything is a copy of a copy, which is true for the first few nights but then everything is sharp. Everything is spiked, ready to wound. Colors, shapes, especially sounds.

Just thought you needed to know.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home