* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, August 9

Well, I hesitate to call it a pram...

I've been thinking about this poem for a few weeks now, so I thought I'd share it with the class. I wrote it nearly 11 years ago on New Years Eve.

More than sex,
Less than love.
Caught between
Carnal and comfort.

Wanting more
Fearing less

Trapped within the sensations
The tastes, the sounds.
Cross the line
And kill the deal.

Wanting less
Fearing more.

Distrust commitment
Anticipate seraration
Long for something else --
What's a girl to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home