* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, June 24

Why do I do this to myself? I watch shows that I know are going to make me sob uncontrolably. It's the the ER where Dr. Greene dies. It's that image of him seeing the faces of the people he loves, he walks the empty halls of the er, as the Busta Rimes version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

I hope dying is like that; one last chance to connect with the ones and things you loved this time around. Like a dream just before you wake.

I wish I could stop crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home