* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, August 22

I've been awake since 3am.

I went to bed at 11:30ish, last time I looked at the clock it was just past midnight.

What is wrong with me?

I have to wonder if I'm not starting "The Change."

Well, fine!

In two weeks, I will be 42 (that's September 5th, for anyone who wants to send gifts, emails, or condolance cards) which as my friend, Brian Malow, says isn't old, but it's older than I've ever been. If menopause is starting for me, that could explain my sudden hunger for sex and love. Someone hasn't told my biological clock that there will be no baking in my oven.

Memo to self: Remind biological clock to shut the fuck up. Tick, tick, tick, nothing's going to happen!

I have another day of waiting for the mail so I can deposit my unemployment check. Stess? No, thanks -- I already have plenty.

In short; lack of sleep plus menopause minus love and sex plus loud useless clock equils.... Anyone?

Stress.

Read chapter 5, and feel free to read ahead, for tomorrow we may die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home