* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, April 13

I wrote an entry 12 hours ago which Blogger decided wasn't good enough to post, or even keep. It didn't say much but now it's gone.

The new antidepressents are making me think that this is a life lesson. There are no guarantees, it's all in motion, it's all on a swinging tightrope and we're too high for a net to be of any help. All the pretty words, all the good intentions, all the love in the end, they are all gone.

And yet I remember I wrote a post, I remember it was at 1am, I remember that. Can that count for more than I think? I hope so.

We are all memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home