* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, October 3

I do believe that the fog has really begun to lift. Not only did I shave my legs the other day (all the way up, by the way) but today instead of taking a nap when I felt sleepy, I worked out.

I KNOW!

I did stretches to warm up, then did 8 Minute Abs (granted I really did more like 4 Minute Abs because when the count down clock hit 15 seconds on the exercise, I stopped, but give me a break this is the first time I've done it in aobut 2 years). Then I did leg lifts, donkey kicks, and ran in place for 5 minutes. Then I did a few lifts with 5 lbs. weights, waist twists, lunges and now I'm off to the showers.

Anyone want to soap up my back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home