* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, September 15

What do you do when you hate your job?

In a perfect world, you quit and the job of your dreams is just waiting for you. You not only excel at this new job but it makes you feel as if you are doing something in the world that makes a difference.

I don't live in a perfect world, I hate my job, but if I were to quit it, I would have to get another one just like it because I'm not trained for much else. I would lose more than I would gain, but still the option is there. The door that holds the tiger.

At least it would be something different.

I suppose it's time to make a list of pros and cons and a list of things that I would be willing to do.

My new manta; With change comes growth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home