* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, September 20

Long story short: to get my script for Celexa I had to go through over an hour and a half of talk therapy on Wednesday. The therapist said that because of my issues of self worth I should make a list of 12 things that I like about myself. I came up with 8.

1. My sense of humour.
2. I follow my sense of justice.
3. I'm kind.
4. I'm a talented writer.
5. I'm loyal.
6. I'm able to speak my mind.
7. Without hurting anyone's feelings.
8. I'm intuitive.

I can't think of anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home