* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, September 28

Things I'm thinking about:

Will I ever let go of this feeling that love can be a gain of power and not a loss of power? Is there anyone who will care about me enough to let me take the time I need to learn that? Or will I always be alone? The crazy cat lady that kids throw rocks at?

Where can I send my short stories? Who will read them and want to publish them? I know they are good, I read them over and over and am happy with them, but am I and my friends the only ones?

I want to make a movie. I have a video camera, I have some small ideas that could grow into a full script but is it strange to want to do that? Is it another symtom of being on my own too much with no one but the voices in my head?

Well? Is it? Are they? Will I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home