* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, September 7

It occured to me today that I have spent most of my life feeling dirty and unworthy. This is because of a combination of being sexually abused as a child and the way I was treated by the one who clamed to love me best. Being told again and again that no one would love me but my grandmother made me feel as if I was unworthy of being loved and she was doing me a favor by loving me. Of course the sexual abuse set that feeling in concrete. My only use was to be the opportunity when no other opportunity presented itself.

Can you tell that I've not taken my antidepressants in a couple of days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home