* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, July 11

Something's Off

I couldn't tell you what, but something is out of whack. I've been feeling it for the last half hour or so without realizing it, just sitting here with a dull ache in my chest, my eyes looking into the dark of the rest of the room (the only light is what is coming from my computer screen, and the street lights) looking for something.

Dresden noticed it before I did. He's been on me, snuggled up under my chins, then he gets up and shifts around, he looks at me, then leans in to rumble in my ear for a moment before resettling himself only to get up again. He finally got down, I think he is in tune with me and how I was feeling was uncomfortable for him.

What is it? What's gone...weird? Even if something hasn't happened to you, please leave me a comment and let me know that it isn't you that I have to worry about. And if it is you, you know who you are; you, who has taken a step away, you can let me know, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tavie said...

All is well here.

Sat Jul 12, 11:41:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home