* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, July 6

Depressed Again

I'm feeling unloved again. It's been days since I had the strength to reach out to someone. It hurts that no one has reached out to me. Busy lives, I know, but how long does it take to drop an email, or make a phone call? I feel like the little dog in the cartoons bouncing around the bigger dog, begging, "What are we going to do now? Whatever you say! You're the best!" Then the bigger dog smacks the little dog and says, "Eeehhhh, shut up." To reach out to someone and not have them occasionally reach back is like being slapped down.

I wish I didn't feel this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home