* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, April 11

What do you do...

When a good friend is doing something that you feel is wrong. You have spoken your piece but you know its fallen on deaf ears because this is something he really wants. Something he doesn't think he deserves but once had and wants again. He thinks that the trophy girl makes him a better person, he can't see that she is the same person that cut him off without a second look.

There's no way that this is going to end well. Of course it doesn't help that I told her that she was a heartless whore.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

You can't do anything. That's the bitch of it all.

When you have that feeling...when you allow your self worth to be tied to another person liking you...when you've decided this is exactly what you're looking for...There's no stopping that train except for a trainwreck.

As a friend, all you can really do is warn them ahead of time, Be there for them when it's happening, and never say "I told you so," or gloat when it DOES go wrong.

Steve

Wed Apr 12, 08:29:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Rynn said...

Thanks for the back up, Steve. I know there's nothing I can do but be there for him when it falls apart. If it works out, I'll not be welcome in their home and I don't think I'd want to be.

I stand by my opinion that she is a heartless whore. Usually I don't tell people when I think bad things about them, but damn it, she hurt my friend.

Wed Apr 12, 12:23:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is she the one you were yelling cunt! at?
lol!
well, hopefully, he will open his eyes and see who she really is.
i just don't understand how some people are attracted to such bad relationships, like even my own wonderful daughter, and the mistakes she has made. nothing i could except tell her what i think, and stand back and let her live her life.

Wed Apr 12, 02:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Nobody said...

Without you going into too much detail (I can tell you're trying to be slightly obscure),

Was she a heartless whore BEFORE their relationship fell apart, or did she become one BECAUSE it fell apart, or did she do something heartless whoreish that made it fall apart?

If she did something wrong to him, she'll do it again. People who play fast and loose with others' hearts are just that way, and I've seen rare instances of them changing their ways.

Regardless, I just hope this person realizes you've got his back. You're a wonderful friend and he's lucky to have someone there who wants to protect him, and also someone to be there for him when he needs it.

It sounds like he doesn't have that in this heartless whore.

Thu Apr 13, 08:46:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home