* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, March 11

Sexy?

When I was in high school I would have sex dreams about Howard Hesseman. They were on average once or twice a week. This went on for years. My question is why Howard Hesseman? I mean he's a good looking man, funny, a fine actor, but he's not what you might call a teenage girl's wet dream. Expect for me.

Other girls went for Scott Baio, Shaun Cassidy, Parker Stevenson, but me - I was a Dr. Fever gal. His stillness followed by sudden movement - after falling asleep on Andy's couch he'd jerk awake to throw everything in his pockets in the center of the room. It was years later that I learned that that was what people did in the 60's to avoid arrest for drug possession. Think of it - a room full of people, a pile of drugs in the center of the room and no way to connect them to a person. People. Hmmm.

Is it that he seemed trustworthy? After being sexually abused for many years I needed someone I could trust. Remember when Bailey was staying with him and he was a sweet, scruffy gentleman?

Even now when I see him in a movie or as a guest star on a TV show it will bring on the dreams again.

Mr. Hesseman was on House this last week and I just watched it.

Nap time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home