* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, April 1

Fools and Celebrators

For those who worship nature today is New Years Day, for everyone else, it's a day to pull pranks and make others feel foolish.

It makes sense to have the year start when the earth starts to defrost, when it really does feel like the beginning of something. Something. Good? Bad? I couldn't say. I feel on edge, on the brink, a tightened spring, I don't know if I'm going to leap forward or break apart. My heart isn't into any of it, I just want to sleep.

I do have good people who care about me, phone calls and emails, there's so much to be thankful for.

My stomach hurts, I'm going to go lay down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, robin, who does the zodiac, says that the eclipse means changes now for everyone, mostly for the better.
good luck!

Sat Apr 01, 09:51:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home