* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, March 28

Urg

It's been a hard couple of months. Not just for me but for friends, there's a curse on the first of the year. I've suspected as much for years. I need someone to sweep in and help me, but there isn't anyone to give me the help I need because I don't know what kind of help I need. Sure, I need a place to live, but there's more. Once help is here, I don't know how to accept it. I'm embarrassed by needing it then I'm panicking and sending help away while still needing it.

What the hell is wrong with me?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry. it is hard to accept help, isn't it?
and i've always felt spring was a bad time of year, everything bad happens around easter for me.
i take it you're still looking for a new home with not much luck.

Wed Mar 29, 09:42:00 AM EST  
Blogger Rynn said...

Yeah, it is. That's one of my biggest problems - I wish I could get over it. No luck yet.

Wed Mar 29, 05:33:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this time of year is usually awful. even though good things have clearly happened to me in the spring, i tend to think only of the bad thing. fall and winter are much happier months.

as for needing/wanting/accepting help: just remember that sometimes the people helping you need and want to help you as much as you actually need them to help you, so (this is getting jumbled, i know) that's how you learn to accept it. people who really want to help do it out of love, not obligation, which makes it so much easier to take.

Thu Mar 30, 03:55:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home