* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, November 4

A Recent Conversation

SPARKIE: I read that Martha Stewart only sleeps 4 hours a night.
ME: Did she learn that in prison?
S: Maybe so.
M: She was up all night grinding shivs for everyone.
S: Making shiv cozies for everyone.
M: The special touch is that she made them out of the person's hair. She was up. So she went around at night and take hair out of their brushes.
S: She's giving a dinner party of only things she's excreted from her own body.
M: Did you hear Martha's lactating?
S: Is she? I'll be there.
M: So much for me ever eating again.
S: What are you having?
M: Something really dry.
S: What? Like flour straight out of the bag?
M: Now I want to take a picture of myself eating flour looking shocked, you know all over my face.
S: You could choke, don't die for a sight gag.
M: Yeah, that would be sad.
S: "That's how she wanted to go."

We were laughing so hard I was nearly shrieking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home