* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, June 21

...then I looked in the mirror...

It was a warm day today. I would say mid-70's, sunny with a nice breeze. I had therapy today so I took a shower and put on my most comfortable pair of jeans and a pink tank top. My hair is in a medium stage, it doesn't look as good as it did when it was shorter and it will look better when its a little longer so I took a long time working on it. I don't like spending too long in front of the mirror but I took my time and my hair looked pretty good. Make-up went on quickly and looked okay.

I waited a long time for the bus, I was listening to The Guide on my iPod so it was fine (an older man in a car pulled up next to me I didn't look at him and after a few seconds he drove away) and it was a quick ride and not at all crowded.

Therapy was good, we got into some deep stuff, and felt like I'm moving towards a break through.

As I waited for the bus home, listening to The Guide, lulled by Stephen Fry's lovely voice, I noticed that with every car that passed people were staring at me. I checked my fly. The barn door was closed. Was I being paranoid? Cars passed. Eyes stared. I shook it off and bussed home. I stopped on the way and got a burrito then took the bus that would keep me from having to walk up hill.

I couple of minutes ago I went into the bathroom, then I looked in the mirror and saw that I could clearly see my nipples through my white bra and pink tank top. And if I could see them in electric light, then in sun light they were clear as day.

I could be embarrassed, beat myself up over it, why didn't I see it before I left the house?

Instead I looked at my reflection and laughed.

I'm taking this as a good sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home