* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, June 1

Cholesterol 405

I have actual butter in my veins.

I'm going to have to go on a 30 gram diet. That's per day, people. Not per meal, or as I was hoping, per bite.

And I just bought Half and Half. I might as well give up coffee, the caffeine isn't good for the whole cholesterol lowering thing anyway. Another lifestyle change.

Eat more chicken, eat more fish, take fish oil pills, at least garlic is good for me.

Back on that low fat horse.

Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home