* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, May 25

Things your GYN should not say...

"WHAT is that?"

"So, got a little snow around the foundation, huh?"

"Whoa, how many of them are in there?!"

"That's hilarious, you guys, come look at this!"

"I've got to remember to take out the body of that dead badger out of my trunk."

"Scooch up! Scooch up!"

"Heeeeelllllllloooooo!" ::places hand up to ear::

"Well, if nothing else I can count this towards my enforced community service."

"Did it just get brighter in here?"



So, guess where I have to go tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home