* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, May 20

So tired

I am so tired lately. I went to bed a 6p last night, I woke up for a few hours, then slept pretty well until the morning when Ms Moo woke me up a little after 8a. I'm ready to go to bed now. The headaches have become less frequent but are still around on almost a daily basis.

I went out today even though I was full of anxiety to the point of being shaky. I don't know why, I just know that I didn't want to be out and couldn't wait to get home. I even splurged for a cab.

What is going on in my brain?

Oh, and on behalf of Tavie, Fuck you, May 21st!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home