* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, November 20

Oh, look -- it's 10 to 4 and I'm awake.

I'm a mess. Are bad sleep habits contagious? There's Di, Tavie, and Ben who all have trouble sleeping, granted I only see one of these people on a regular basis, but could I be getting it from her?

And I'm wide-a-fucking-wake, too.

I'm drinking warm milk (warm half and half with some water to cut the cream, but whatever) in the form of hot cocoa. I'm at the point that I'll try pretty much anything.

If anyone has any pointers, let me know.

That would be pointers on falling and staying asleep, I don't need to get pointers on decoupage or sky diving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home