* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, November 5

I've been meaning to put this site on my list but I haven't yet so I'll put it here. That 1 Guy. He's a They Might Be Giants kinda guy -- he plays one instument which is computerized and maked out of (as far as I can tell) normal metal pipes. Those of you with DSL and cable hook up should take a look at the video. I think dial up might be too slow.

Also, Charles was wonderful on KFOG this morning, I'd say he was awesome, but I'm trying to stop using that word. He was on for the full hour and was funny and personable -- I hope KFOG will take this as a hint of what he can do with an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home