* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, November 15

It's crazy the amount I love the move Tombstone. I espcially love the Doc Holiday and how much his friendship meant to him. That moment, when Wyatt says to him just before a gun fight, that Doc doesn't have to come, it doesn't have anything to do with him. Doc gives him a shocked, hurt look and says, "That's a hell of a thing to say to me."

That's what friendship is to me, your fight is my fight.

I also like his quirks when it comes to someone threatening to kill him, Doc says things like, "You're a daisy if you do." And "I'm your huckleberry."

If you haven't seen this movie, you should. It reminds you what is good and real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home