* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, January 23

I am so tired of being sick.

I think that not being able to sleep is part of it. Here's what happens: I can't sleep and I get weak and worn and then I get sick whereas I can do nothing but sleep then I get well and I can't sleep again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I'm going to have to call my doctor and see if she has any ideas on what I can do. I don't want to add another RX to my daily regeme (is that how you spell that?) I already have problems remembering to take the happy drug.

Other news...

Do you think it's possible to change your life when you've lived half of it already?

Really, I'd like to know, as long as you don't tell me the Whistler's mother story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home