* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, May 28

What a weekend!

Random images:

Tavie's laughing face as she is complementing me, "Good line."

My finger as it moves towards Dave's tummy as I ask, "What do you have on you?"

Steve's eyes shining with tears just before he gets into the cab that will take him to the airport.

Mark's face through the view finder of my video camera as he walks into the Virgin Mega Store.

Crissy's smiling face as I shake her hand and tell her she is gorgeous and she squeezes my hand and glows as if she had never heard this before.

In the crowded backseat of the rental car, Diane carries on a serious conversation with Matthew as she lay across the laps of Steve and Tavie, her head resting on Matthew's knees.

Details to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home