* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, March 11

I have a strange bruise on my right arm. At first it felt like I had a bruise on the back of my arm but then when I straightened out my arm I could feel the bruise feeling along the inside of my forearm. Then I noticed a purple spot on the inside of my upper arm about the size of a quarter. Now, today it is bigger and there is a slight discoloring in a line going from the bruise to the bend (which also hurts.)

And, btw, I didn't bang it, I wasn't grabbed or pinched, there is no reason for this bruise to be there.




Am I going to die?

I also watched Hedwig and The Angry Inch on Saturday. I really liked it. I've already loaned it out or I would be watching it right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home