* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, May 13

Have you ever had something happen that both releaved you and made you sad? Not like death, but something less tragic.

I've been worried about Tavie staying with me because I've been so wiggly lately when it comes to sleeping that I was worried that any sleep she got would be while waiting in line for the show. I was looking forward to having her here and within my snuggle zone. She is a total night person and I a total day person, when I got up to make coffee and spinach omelettes she would be turning in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home