* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, March 10

Tavie, do you have your plane ticket, yet?

Steve, before you start giggling and pointing at our goil, do you have your ticket, yet?

I know, I know, I'm being a bit of a bitch about this, but I'm so afraid that something is going to happen and you guys won't be able to come to SF and then it will just be Diane, Peter (Sunday night, only,) Charles (Monday night, only,) and me in the front row of KITH 2002, The Show Us Your Panties Tour. I want you two here so badly!

It would be nice, of course, if the rest of the goils and boils could come too but for now I'll take one of each.

Buy your tickets. Now, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home